Pages

Search blog and web

What do I do?

Hey guys,
I've talked to all of my friends about this already, but I want objective opinions.
So, I love my girlfriend. We've only been going out for 4 months, but I liked her for a good year and a half before that. Naturally, to get into a relationship with her was amazing.

Anyway, the problem is she never has any time for me, and I know I sound oversensitive and all but it's genuinely true, to the point that we haven't spent time alone for two months, despite me always asking her whether she has free time, free periods, free Saturdays etc. She always seems to be busy or the plans fall through.

I've tried talking to her about it, but she just says that she just never seems to be free. But, yesterday (Friday). I asked her if she had any frees, to which she said no. I go into a study room 2nd period and she is there talking with her friend? So she did have a free.

One more anecdote before I end my rant, she doesn't have a mobile phone (part of the reason it's so hard to arrange things), but she got a job recently, and she promised she would buy a phone so we could talk more. Anyway, I come back from a Summer School to find out that she's now not saving up for a phone, but for tickets to Harry Potter Studios, because she'd been invited to take up the last place on a bus, by one of my, wouldn't say friend, but acquaintance. So I was obviously annoyed when I found that out, not only is she not buying the phone, she's also free for another boy, but not me.

What do I do?!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment