Pages

Search blog and web

An amazing girl I know. But people seem to have a bad attitude towards her...

I have been talking to some people on here lately and the topic came around to girls. I mentioned a really amazing girl I know who lives abroad and I mentioned some of the traits that she has and I was surprised and somewhat saddened by people's reactions. They seemed to react with hate and/or jealousy towards her and it made me wonder why people come to judgements about others they don't even know. They have never even seen or met her but they already seem to have an opinion about her.

Why would someone judge someone they have never even met? Is it because they are jealous or something? Because they know she is a good girl?

It would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on why people might judge others like this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment