Pages

Search blog and web

How much cosmetic surgery would it take for a 6/10 guy to look like this guy?

He's one of the best looking humanoids I've ever laid eyes on. What procedures would I need to emulate his best features that really make him stand out?

I've already gotten an otoplasty and laser eye surgery but this is minor.



I like his eyes the best. I'm thinking orbital rim implants and blepharoplasty. The way he shows little upper eyelid crease is what I really want to emulate through surgery.

I'm not looking into massive facial reconstruction. I just want my eye and eyebrow area to look like his. Maybe nose too.

Edit: I also like his lips, but I've been told to stay away from lip surgery at all costs, so I think I'm going to, unless someone can give me a verified alternative.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment