Pages

Search blog and web

Kids who are about the same age as girlfriend

I am 40 years old and have three kids ages 21, 19, and 13 and have been seeing a woman who is 24. We really enjoy each others company and are very happy together. Last week something happened and she pulled back. After talking to her and hearing what was concerning her it turns out that she is very concerned with the ages of my kids and the fact that they are three years younger than her. I talked to my kids and all three of them are just fine with dad dating her, in fact they are happy because she makes me happy. I passed this info on hoping to calm her nerves and she was very happy to hear this but said that she couldn't explain it but still felt awkward. According to her this is the only hang up. Is there anything that I can do to help her with this feeling or is this something that just has to be deallt with one day at a time?

Looking for advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment