Pages

Search blog and web

Dreams,hopes,plans with your "soulmate"

How do you get over your past dreams,hopes and plans with your "soulmate"...after you've broken up?

Me and my boyfriend been together for 5 years (im 25. he 31) and we just broke up, like today. partly because weve grown apart and because I cant stand his anger issues anymore.

it hurts so much because weve both always felt as if we were soul mates and we'd be together forever and ever. had dreams, hopes and plans to travel the world together,finish college together to get married and raise children.

how does one not feel like a fool after a break up with their "soulmate?" because we've always been so sure...but I guess not anymore... ??? I just feel so stupid that I believed it was true love!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment