Pages

Search blog and web

Question for the men..

I'm together with my darling for 2.5 years now, married for 9 months. I have many different questions for you:

1) He's studying half-day and has some architecture jobs also (which he can do at home with the iMac). I am at home.. looking for a job. (I'm an event manager.) Basically we moved to my hometown, because the school he goes to is great here (it's an 8 months course program), but sadly in this town is NO work for me. :( I keep trying to find something. I'm cleaning and cooking for him, keeping the apartment nice and I do creative stuffs, we do sport together etc. … but could it be, that I am getting boring for him, 'cause I got no job?

2) In the bedroom we do the same all the time. What we do is nice but to be honest it doesn't get me off. We switch between missionary, doggy and spooning and he gets lots of and pretty good bp's. :) But i.e. he never goes down on me or so. :( He also says he is happy with what we do. But I am getting bored of it. Why isn't he interested in doing/trying more and in going down on me/fully pleasing me too?

3) I am always the one who has to plan activities and take care of all organizational stuff, no matter if it is what groceries we need to buy or when to buy a new book for his school. Is he really just too lazy for all that? I spoiled him too much with doing all for him?

He is a great man and he loves me. I love him, too. But sometimes I just feel annoyed.. I wish for more attention, more caring about me. I wish that he takes care of the little things. It's not really his character, I know now.. but is it really so hard to show your love, every day a little?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment