Pages

Search blog and web

Weed is ruining a relationship

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for three years. We met at work and at first became very close friends that ultimately developed into a relationship. He is my very best friend who I go to about everything. I am a full time student who goes to an all woman school and also work a part time job. I am extremely busy but would drop everything if I got to hang out with my boyfriend. He works full time as a bartender and is awesome at his job! When he was 19 he got in trouble with the law and was sent to prison for 6 months. I met him a short time after he got out and I had no idea about his past life until he told me because he does not seem like that type AT ALL! He still continues to smoke weed web though he is on probation because he thinks he has been able to get around the system (so far) every month he goes to his probation officer and is very nervous because they could drug test him. He makes sure to stop smoking in time so that wa y he would pass if they did test him but if they decided to do a more expensive test he would definitely fail. My problem is that I feel like he shouldn't smoke because I love him very much and I don't want him to go back to prison. I live with him and his little brother and we would not be able to afford our house if he was sent back. It's like he is choosing to take the risk without any regards to my feelings and also makes me feel like he cares more about the weed than me. Last night he was up until 6 this morning playing video games (because he was stoned) and slept on the couch. He lives a completely different lifestyle than me and I am feeling my love for him slipping! I don't want to lose him but I feel like his smoking is ruining our relationship!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment