Pages

Search blog and web

Is life empty unless you're in a relationship?

Just thinking about the recent thread "Would it bother you if you never ever found love?" And personally I wouldn't be bothered, there are lots of other thing in life that make me happy and at the moment I'm not overly fussed about not being in a relationship, I'm not in love with anyone, it seems a bit daft. I can't make myself be attracted to someone.I'm not getting at relationships in any way, shape or form, if I fell in love then I would definitely get married, the whole lot, but there's this sense of pity towards single people or this idea that nobody really wants to live without being in a relationship with someone, and they're just bitter somehow. I don't think that's true, I think either you're in love or you just love other stuff. But anyway, I wondered what the people of TSR thought. Is life empty unless you're in a relationship? Or is it enough having family, friends, pets, a job you enjoy *insert thing that makes you happy here, person ally it would be chocolate cheesecake, or daffodils*




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment