Pages

Search blog and web

Wife's a Repeat Cheater!

I am 49 and my wife is 45.
She's been in an major affair with 3 guys at the same time. Primarily texts (but real raunchy stuff with lovers number 2 & 3) but pure sex with lover number 1.

The primary (lover) culprit is a 2 bit actor who has been bedding her for the past 10 years.

I discovered the affairs accidently and have been going through an emotional hell. When confronted the first time, she apologised & cried BUT 3 months later I found she was still in touch with the 2-bit actor. Again, when confronted, she sweared off him and promised that she would BREAK contact with the guy. I think like a fool I believed her the second time.

However, I again noticed a couple of days ago that she had another cell phone bought secretly with a new cell number which she was using to call her lover. I am at my wits end honestly. And an *emotional wreck* by now. I have not been able to sleep for an hour at a time and this is taking a toll on my health and sanity.

I tried resorting to alcohol but this is affecting my work. I suspect she is not concerned though she portrays that she does. She is quick to apologies but turns true to type (going by my past experience).

I have been a very faithful husband who has been very very suppportive of her nature, likes, dislikes, her family and a **** lot more.


Any suggestions?????????

I have been tolerating all this coz of my two kids who are in their teens. Will then understand if I tell them that I need to move on to Maintain My Sanity? Sometimes I feel like killing myself OR the two culprits who have messed up my life. Please help..........




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment