Pages

Search blog and web

Condoms!

Anyone ever have problems with condoms and staying erect while putting one on or after putting one on not being able to have sex? Have been hanging out with this woman for a while and yesterday she was going to stay the night after an afternoon adventure. We flirted and teased all day and things were going well. She then decided that she wasn't going to spend the night as she wasn't ready for that step yet. I said I totally understood and just wanted her to be comfortable. So we went down to get her bag and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. Everything was great and she said she wanted to have sex and I was ready as well. That's where the problem started, went from very ready to not being able to penetrate. She was so embarrassed and thought it was her. I reassured her it was definitely not her as she had me ready to go. I told her it had been a while since I had last had sex and even longer since a condom was needed because I was i n a committed relationship and didn't need to use them. She said she understood and I helped her to her car as she was not ready to spend the night, especially after that. We kissed a little and she left. I honestly have never had a problem sexually before.

Is this a mindset I need to get through or an issue with condoms. I go in for a vasectomy in a week and a half but will need to use them until the all clear or wait until the all clear to have sex. My bigger concern is did I blow it with this woman. On one hand I feel if she really likes me this is something that happens and we will get through it and all will be well. If it is a big problem then she wasn't meant to be for me.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment