Pages

Search blog and web

Does it sound like they're back together?

Hey TSR.

I'm looking for some advice regarding a girl.

I was close friends with this girl last year, and we both developed feelings for each other. We had a bit of a 'thing', but her best friend got involved, and we kind of ended it. Due to this, me and her fell out horrendously, and no matter how much I tried to work things out, she didn't want any of it, so for the past four months we've had no contact - apart from last month where I attempted talking to her but she was callous with me so I've left it since.

After me and her fell out, she then went on a string of dates, started seeing a friend of hers, and then entered into a new relationship with another close friend of hers.

A good friend of mine, who's also close with this girl, told me that she had told him her and her most recent boyfriend had split up. I was waiting for her to come back to university before I attempted to try and start talking to her again. It made sense as I'm from the Midlands and she's from down South - so a bit of a distance, and neither of us drive, and I didn't want to do it via text/phone call etc.

Since we were still friends on Facebook, my news feed shows her statuses etc. - if it turns out they're back together I'm going to block her, as I don't want to be wasting my time on her anymore, nor seeing her updates. I'm not actively looking at her profile, but I notice the occasional stuff. When her and her boyfriend were 'getting together', and were an item, he was liking anything and everything she posted to Facebook. After they had 'split up', he was still liking anything and everything she would do. He'd comment on her stuff, but she wouldn't often reply back to his comments. These included him calling her cute when she posted pics of herself as a kid, and he'd like all her other pictures she posted etc. She even said about being single and how she's clearly making mistakes to end up being alone, to which he replied saying she was a fine girlfriend.

They went to Reading festival separately with their own group of friends, and when pictures have been uploaded, they weren't together - obviously I wasn't there so don't know if that's the case, but going on from what I've seen they weren't together.

A day after Reading, he wrote on her wall saying he was sending her something in the post, and that same day he posted a picture of a DVD - Mama Mia - he had just bought, and she commented saying that her mother will be proud of his purchase, with a winky face. Now, to me that doesn't sound like a an ex boyfriend and girlfriend at all? I don't want to ask her outright, as last time we spoke properly, things were sour, and if she's back with her boyfriend, it's not my place to be talking to her, really.

So what do you think? Back together, him attempting to get back with her, or they never split up in the first place? If she is back with him/still with him, then that's me done, not wasting anymore time on her.

tl;dr: Girl says she's split up with boyfriend, yet 'ex' still likes and comments on everything on Facebook. Announces he's sending her a present and she seems flirty with him. Back together, or just friends?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment