Pages

Search blog and web

Wife acting weird..really weird

I announced to my wife during a disagreement that I was done with the marriage last weekend. I was out of town with my son for the holiday. When I came home, she's highly passive aggressive and will either shred notes I've written to her or pictures around the house. Not much to my surprise she had taken all the pictures of us down. Again, she's the definition of passive aggressive and also one of the reasons why I can't handle her childish behavior. She has repeatedly deleted and blocked me on facebook, when finally I put my foot down and told her I would not be friending her again. Did I mention she also throws temper tantrums? She's done things like gotten into my truck and took the garter I had hanging up in my rearview mirror and threw it in the garbage, threw away ultrasound pics of the baby before she miscarried, all kinds of crazy stuff.

When I got back to the house from being out of town, she came in the kitchen to ask my how my weekend was. While I was getting ready to go to work, she was also getting ready to walk out the door, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said I love you. I looked at her and said "you are acting really really strange..." No response. I had also made myself a bed on the couch before I left for work. When I came home, she had put it all away. I was too tired to reassemble my makeshift bed so I got into bed with her. She put her arm around me. Again I asked her, "what are you doing?" Her reply was "going back to sleep"

I'm no stranger to love bombing and "hoovering" in order to get one sucked back into the crazy making. But this makes absolutely no sense. My intuition says that there's something not right at all with this behavior and not to trust it.

Any suggestions about what the heck she's up to? My first divorce was like any other.....we became enemies and it was war. This makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment