Pages

Search blog and web

Why the anxiety?

Its been 2 years since my divorce. I have a 50/50 arrangement with the ex, where we swap the kid for a week at a time with each of us. In these two years, one would think that you would eventually "get over", or "become complacent" with the times when you have to deliver the kid or pick up the kid from the ex's house, but for some reason, I still get that nausea feeling when I know I have to go over there to either pickup or dropoff.
I dont know why.

I dont expect trouble or anything, there hasnt been any. For some reason though I feel like it does when a grade school bully says he's going to get you after school... Thats about the closest I can come to describing the feeling.

I dont miss the ex, dont really care about what she has going on these days. I stay to myself in regards to her, and have always limited contact.
It just sucks though. Today starts the school year, and when I have my kid, I still have to drop her off in the morning before school and pick her up on the way home from work at the old family home.

Maybe Im just a puss or something. Not being able to isolate and diffuse that feeling makes me feel like a weak person.
I dont know what to make of that sinking stomach feeling,,, even after all this time..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment