Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

Well there's this girl that I have known for a few years through a friend, and we finally went out on a date 2 weeks ago and we clearly have feelings for each other and the attraction is also there. We then went out on a second date a week after which still went great as well. We chat to each other almost every day and she's a girl I also saw her as a long-term girlfriend.

The day after our second date she tells me that she had an ex she dated for 2 and a half years that has come creeping back saying he wants her back, but she told him that she doesn't want him back. Then she throws a bombshell and says that we should put what we have on hold because she wants to think about what she really wants.

We haven't communicated for the past 5 days to each other. What should I do? Should I contact her? I'm confused.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment