Pages

Search blog and web

For all my brothas in the struggle

I have no idea why I'm posting this. But it's just something I wanted to get off my chest.

I personally have no interest in relationships. But for all my fellas who are having a hard time attracting women for sex or relationships, just remember that they're usually not that good looking in the first place. Without make-up, they'd be average looking or even ugly.

So don't feel too down about getting rejected by some girls. Just remember that the chick was likely ugly under her make-up, so deep down, you haven't really missed out on anything special.

I know you all know this stuff already. But sometimes, from a lot of the bitter posts I read on TSR, I feel some of my brothas are forgetting what I mentioned above about girls living under an illusion that they're more attractive than they really are.

I guess it may not be much comfort to some guys since a lot of them generally lower their standards when it comes to girls anyway. So what is it to them if a girl was average or ugly under her make-up?

But just remember it anyway. Those hot girls you see in clubs and bars are not all that. It's all an illusion. Deep down, underneath their make-up, they're average or ugly like many guys. So try not to feel too bad about rejections. However, you gotta play the game if you want to get girls. So up your game. Get ripped. Improve your fashion. Improve your social skills and social status. Achieve things in life and develop yourself to boost your inner confidence. Or else, fake it till you make it.

Good luck, mandem.

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...-kunis-640.jpg

Nomsayin'? Nahmean?

P.S. I'm not totally criticising girls for using make-up either. They know guys generally find looks to be the most important factor when it comes to girls. So they have to use makeup to enhance or change their looks for the better. They're just playing the game. Fair play to them.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment