Pages

Search blog and web

Shot down by my ex..

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago.
In the last few weeks she has been giving me strong hints that she wants to speak to me again (ie hanging around right next to me, staring, walking by me for something when she doesnt need to, waiting until I go to the next room before she does etc). So because of this I decided to try and initiate a conversation with her over facebook (little stupid i know) expecting her to continue the conversation.
She just replied along the lines of "okay....."
I have no idea if she is trying to play hard to get or whatever, because her signs are so blatent that even my friend could point it out.
I do still like her and that but I dont know if I should just leave it or try to continue a conversation or whatever.
Is it possible she is just playing hard to get?
thanks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment