Pages

Search blog and web

Should I tell mention or can I see it as fixed

I use to seriously date a guy in college that was very manipulative and aggressive. Now that I'm married he recently came at me a different way. He had a contract assignment where I ran into him in the building I work in. I was so happy that I felt strong and great in my marriage and just smiled and bragged about how my husband is a super dad and hubby. (This dude did a number on me in College) ANYWAY, the next day I see an email from him that he immediately sent after he saw me. Now that I'm older and more aware of how he was, I felt no threat in responding to the email. (In a way I felt like "YEAH, I'm going to show your AZ I'm BEYOND over you Mr. Manipulator"). In his email, he asked me if I could help him with "How he wanted to propose some new ideas to his Boss and his Bosses Boss". (An area I worked in he knows I'm familiar with) RED FLAG- I should have just said "ASK YOUR WIFE" and shut it down right there. BUT (yes that but) he was talking like he wasn't this selfish, All about me person he used to be. He was even talking about his kids and how they were doing in school. I was like "WOW, he has really changed….."Huge Progress" because he was the poster child for selfish, all about me when we were younger….ok, so to help him with the designs, and critique of the paperwork –this required no face to face meeting so I saw no harm in helping (The designs were forms for the local areas he was assigned to visit and post in different offices)

OK, so fast forward and responding to his email when he tells me how he was not able to present to his boss and others on the scheduled day because his wife started an argument and didn't want him to go. He said she saw the work I sent back to him and asked "Who did this work" and he replied that I (Natural heart) did it. He said she started an argument and he had to reschedule. (Thinking about it now it seems as if his intent was to stir something up)… As he goes on he ends up saying something about the credentials I had and the place I work (which is not as wonderful as he described) and my career as if he was trying to make her feel bad. (Narcissist) So my reply was 'Sounds like you two have some insecurity issues you two need to work on'… But what it actually boils down to was he was trying to use me to motivate her to get a degree/career. Even though she makes a good income doing what she does he still tries to make her feel like what she does isn't good enough.

So she ends up calling me because she read my reply on the 'You two have insecurity issues'. She also said that he had my contact name as FIRST LOVE….. Now I'm seeing the picture clear that he is trying to make himself look wanted by another woman because she is not pleased with him or they were having issues and she was about to leave him so he needed some supply or prey… Now he is leaving messages on my voice mail because he is blocked from me seeing any calls. The message he left was to let me know she and her friends were on FB "saving pictures of me" and "trying to see who I've dated in the past". (??? Seriously???) So I emailed him and said "LEAVE ME out of your mess. I'm happily married and my husband is my past, present and future SO LOOK THAT UP!!!


So the reason why I'm posting this is because as much as I tell my husband every single thing… I did not mention one word to him about this to him. I haven't been through anything like this since college, heck maybe High school... it seemed so juvenile and messy…. Should I mention it or just rug sweep?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment