Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling a bit inadequate

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum, just a few weeks in to posting, and I have to be honest and let you guys know that I'm starting to feel a bit inadequate ... I don't feel so confident about myself.

You see I've always thought of myself as a sexy lady, I feel good about my body and sexually attractive and now that I've got the vajayjay all plump and juicy again sex is very enjoyable.

But, reading here I realise that I am what would be considered LD with my once or twice a week sex drive, And I am very vanilla sexually, no shoving things up my bottom or spanking. I had to actually google "squirting" and am embarrassed to say I did not even know this phenomenon exists, I've never done it and I've never heard it talked about. I'm going to ask hubby about it when he gets home to see if he has heard of it. I wasn't aware that I was so out of touch sexually.

Are there any other really boring posters here or am I on my own?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment