Pages

Search blog and web

Really struggling to keep conversation flowing

I'm currently seeing a girl and I'm struggling to keep the conversation flowing. I'm trying really hard and have researched a little to make sure I'm asking the right kind of questions, and I am sure that I am asking open-ended questions. Knowingly or unknowingly she makes little effort to maintain conversation herself and gives me very little to work with.

Normally I would take this as a sign that she's not into me, but given that she has admitted that she likes me I know this to not be the case. I also like her, but as this issue remains and perpetuates, I am feeling my attraction towards her lessening.

What can I do to resolve this issue? I have considered telling her that it is bothering me but I can't think of way that doesn't come out with me appearing annoying. Likewise I find it difficult to just say "ask me some questions". I fear that the lack of conversation is an indication that our personalities are just not compatible and I would be suited to someone more outgoing. Thoughts please?

Thanks all




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment