Pages

Search blog and web

I get it and I don't!

After reading someone's reply to a man in another forum I get it. I have gotten it before, but I always need reminding.

It's NOT about my wife. It's about me. I have to work on me!! I get it! I really do get it. It's not her fault she does not desire me. It's her hormones. But how do I work on me and deal with my unfulfilled sexual needs at the same time? I will work on being a better husband and a better father. I will work on reviving my career. I will work on my communication skills and providing for the needs of her and our child. But my question is, how do I continue improving myself realizing my wife will probably never come around sexually? How do I go on without cheating?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment