Pages

Search blog and web

Do girls care what kind of house a guy is renting?

If you can't be bothered to read the first part, just scroll to end of this post. :rolleyes:


Let's say around in 2011;
I moved out of my family's house & went on to live on my own. So my first house was like this:
Rent + Domestic Bills etc = £600 per month (Mid-Terraced House)
Front Garden
Nice area (eg. no chavs, no crimes, friendly neighbourhood, quiet street, etc...)
Lounge/Living Room (a big one yes)
Separate Kitchen
Upstairs Bedroom (about 2/3rds as wid as the house in terms of length x width)
Upstairs Toilet + shower....
etc...
etc...

I loved it, my friends loved staying over sometimes, and even my ex-girlfriends did too. Few stayed over too.


Now lets forward to January 2012, a whole year after living there , i had to move back to my parents as i couldn't manage my finances as well as i hoped. (It was my first house, so i had no idea how expensive it was!)
Then i also become unemployed for a short while.


Now here were are, September 2013, I'm thinking of moving out again, since i'm now back in employment and looking at "CHEAP" properties to rent out.

Now I won't be renting a house again! I'm making less money than i did before, so i need to be serious about my budget.

I'm thinking renting out a "Studio Flat" which would be about £250 per month or so.
Studio Flat means "everything" is on ground floor
Bed, Toilet, Kitchen, Lounge ALL share the same space. There is no "Upstairs".
However,
I'll make sure the bedroom & toilet have their own doors! (separate rooms)
The flat "may not" even have a garden either

My biggest question is.....
Do girls care what kind of house a guy is renting?

(I'm 22 by the way)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment