Pages

Search blog and web

Odd Marriage, Considering Divorce, have Children, any suggestions

Wife and I have been together for 6 years, have a toddler together and she has a 11 year old.

She has had health issues for the past 4 years that have pushed us apart. She prefers to overmedicate and sleep than deal with it. She occasionally works, but not enough to cover all the bills. She isnt involved in handling any family finances and simply gives me her check and tells me to leave her some.

She occasionally does house work, rarely does anything with the kids unless its an event someone else plans or schedules. Yesterday, my extended family had a large party, she pretty much just sat around until and unless it was something she wanted to do. Today is like almost every other weekend day, she sleeps in, gets up does what she wants to do and then goes back to bed. She has been treated and medicated for depression and sleep issues, but prefers to self medicate rather than try to develop any coping skills.

I am literally fed up with trying to do 90% of all the chores, doing everything for the kids, and work enough to cover everything.

Other than being at wits end with it all, I worry about my stepson, he would probably rather stay with me if we divorced but she would fight and his real father is a worthless POS who would fight too, I love both kids equally and they love each other, but either or both being alone with her would not be good but again, I am at wits end trying to cope....

She wont go to any counseling, she only goes to see the other doctors to get refills....she off an on blames herself or me for everything.

any suggestions??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment