Pages

Search blog and web

Need Advice

I just got back from Afghanistan five weeks ago. I volunteered for the deployment to help my family financially and on the condition that my wife would be there for me when I returned. She agreed. Things had been rocky for the first two years of our marriage before I left. We both have blood on her hands for that. I was withdrawn and preoccupied with depression and she was rageful and verbally abusive at times. We started therapy five months before I left and I really made a strong attempt to listen to her and meet her needs. While I was away, I devoted a lot of effort to trying to do considerate things for her even though I was extremely busy in a warzone 8000 miles away. I thought we were making progress. I spent many hours with the chaplain trying to figure out how I could be a better husband. I returned and tried to put everything into action in terms of being the man she needs, only to be completely rebuffed. She told me the time ap art made her happeir and she is not committed to the marriage and won't even make an effort to try. I am worried that there is someone else, she is always texting and keeps jealous guard of her phone and texts other men (supposedly friends) right in front of my face. I keep telling her that we can work this out and I am willing to do anything, but she won't even talk about it. She did agree to therapy which we start next week, but said that she is 90% sure that she is out of the marriage. For the 10%, I have to try. In the meantime, this is feeding my anxiety, I am physically ill and have lost 20 pounds. Any help/advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment