Pages

Search blog and web

Any women ALWAYS moist?

Weird question. TMI alert.

I'm embarrassed to say I'm always wet... :o

I constantly leak a little, sometimes a lot depending on the time of the month.

I have to wear panty liners 24/7 to prevent soaking my underwear. Making it very embarrassing and inconvenient.

I don't like husband touching down there if I'm not cleaned up. It's also gross when he strips me naked and I have a dirty liner on.

Sometimes it's so bad during ovulation time that I may have to change the liner 3+ times in a day.


I've been to the doctor and it's not a yeast infection, they said it's normal for me and there is nothing they can do.

Anyone else have a wetness problem?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment