Pages

Search blog and web

Just venting a little...oral and anal

So last night the wife and I had sex. We were making out and having a great time with foreplay with our hands all over each other. I asked her to give me a BJ and I get one for 30 seconds. Afterwards, she's ready for me to come inside and before we start she first states "let's do missionary!" and then a couple of seconds later she asks "do you want to do the back door?". I kindly say no thanks, let's go missionary instead. We start out in missionary and finish up with spoon sex.

Some of you may know me and will not be surprised by the above exchange or what I'll say next. Others may think I'm a little cracked. But you know, I would gladly swear off anal for a year if I could get more regular oral from my wife (and give it back to her of course!). But it's something she just isn't into. As I continue down my journey to improved health and fitness, I'm hoping my sexier body will melt the ice enough that she'll feel a desire to "worship" my manhood. I still think it's the oddest thing that my wife would prefer to go the anal route than to give a BJ. I'm content with my size, but I'm not hung like a horse or have a wang with the girth of a beer can. So it's not like I'd be a "jawbreaker" or anything...

So yep, I was the guy that passed on anal sex to have missionary...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment