Pages

Search blog and web

Disabled Students- What is your dating experience like?

I ask becaause I'm in my early 20's and have never had a relationship.. I have a moderate physical disability and I'm relatively independent...though I have a wide circle of friends I lack the confidence to approach people I have feelings for because I just think the first thing they're going to notice about me is my disability and that's going to put them off, especially the initial attraction you feel towards people.

I know this is probably mainly my own insecurity issues and all but just wondered what other people's experiences were or if you've dated someone with a disability etc..and if you had he same insecurities how did you get past them and is it really just a matter of being confident enough?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment