Pages

Search blog and web

How to cope with husband's critisizm?

I don't know how to take it without becoming angry, sad, furious, and defensive or simply have my feelings hurt.

I know his dad was just like this – little things pointed out every day and it drove his mom crazy.

This morning he get up, did not say good morning, did not smile, did not ask if I can iron his clothes.
He simply put them on my ironing board and I did my job while getting ready for my work.
He did not say thanks or moo, nothing. Then came into the bathroom and point his finger on dirty pile of laundry while saying that I don't do what I should. That I l did not put away my clean clothes from basket but I want him to do his own. I got mad and told him that he did not say anything
this whole morning but he had to be negative with me and criticize me. He apologized later on.
I just do not know. How should I react to his criticism?
I know I am going to work on that laundry tonight.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment