Pages

Search blog and web

I want my ex back...

Okay, I broke up with a guy 6 months ago.

I loved him, more then I even realized I think. We had a difficult patch because I was suffering from depression, which ultimately made me end the relationship. Depression makes you push people away and isolate yourself, which is exactly what I did, and after he begged for me back, I started to say really nasty things to keep him away.

I had a rebound relationship, and when he heard I was seeing this new guy, 3 days later he was fb official with another girl. They are still together, but I broke up with my beau because I knew I was still in love with my ex and didn't want to string him along, as it wasn't fair.

I know that my ex probably doesn't want me back. But despite asking (yes, I have gone that mental) if he was over me and had moved on, he never replied. Does this mean he still wants me, or not?

If he could just say he was over me, then I could move on, but I'm clinging onto some stupid idea that he still wants me back one day.

How can I get the answer out of him? We have absolutely no method of communication, so I can't contact him until we go back to uni, and even then I'm worried he will literally blank me in the street.

I know that he has a new girlfriend, and the weird thing is, I actually love him so much, that if she makes him happy, I'm happy. I don't want to ruin their relationship. I just want to be able to move on, or be with him. I'm just going out of my mind at the moment as I've no idea what he is thinking. Why can't he just say he doesn't want me anymore, it would be a hell of a lot easier for both of us.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment