Pages

Search blog and web

Repeatedly being used

So over the last 8-ish months I seem to have ended up in the same situation over and over again and each time, I think it'll be different but it NEVER is.

So I was used by someone once for urm... yeah. So then I decided I shouldn't let myself be treated like that by anyone. I then found someone else and even though I never even did anything like that with them, I STILL ended up getting hurt again! Then happened again and these people then got annoyed when I stopped letting them use me. It all seems to be because I'm 19 and they just want to be '19' and/or I'm at university. Just seems like everyone's excuse!!

And now I think it has happened again. Again nothing major happened or anything but guys just seem to act like nothing ever happened. I'm a nice girl, why does this keep happening and how do I make it stop? People just don't seem to care and it really hurts! It seems people are full of fake promises and talk a load of rubbish!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment