Pages

Search blog and web

6 months later... not over him and want him back!

Okay, be warned this is a long story, so will try and keep it brief

Had a wonderful relationship for 9 months. Went through a rough patch because I developed depression and couldn't explain/understand why I was acting the way I was. He broke up with me after a silly argument. I was heartbroken and had a ONS. Got back together, after I told him of ONS, and we'd had some time apart. Our entire friendship circle got messed up, people falling out, making friends again etc. This ONS then started to make my bf feel uncomfortable when on nights out. He contacted me and we spoke briefly about a mutual friend who he wanted to date, but didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable, so was okaying it with me.

My boyfriend found out I'd been in contact with ONS and freaked out. Which I totally understand, I would have reacted in exactly the same way! After a rough few months, I broke it off, as every conversation came back round to this guy who meant nothing, and I wasn't even in contact with (excluding one occasion).He made me feel ****ty, as though I was a weak person, and had become a bit, well, slutty, although he never said it.

So, we were together just over a year. I went travelling for a month, and met a guy, who I have now been dating for 4 months. I'm really scared this is a rebound relationship, as much as I care about this guy and he makes me happy, everytime I say I love him, I think I'm just pushing my feelings I had for my ex onto him. What if I'm stringing him along? I do genuinly like him, but it's just the right guy at the wrong time.

My ex has a new gf too. I don't know much about their relationship, but as soon as he heard about my new bf, they were suddenly going out. She may/may not be a rebound, with him I honestly don't know.

I feel physically sick everytime I see a photo/tweet/instagram between them. The worst bit is, I have finally managed to cut contact, and now I keep looking for anything intentionally. I want to know what he's doing, how serious they are, whether he is happy.

I think I'm still in love with him. It's been 6 months since we broke up, I don't think it is right to still be like this. I am not about to go and tell him i love him, but what should I do?

Would I be screwing myself over if I break up with this new guy, who is perfect, but wrong timing? I'm so confused. How long did it take you to get over your ex? He was my first love, and I think what makes it worse is that I bought all this on myself. I suffer with depression still, and am recovering, but this is a massive strain on mental wellbeing, it's all I can think about.

Should I just take some time to be single, and concentrate on making myself happy again?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment