Pages

Search blog and web

Some guy I used you go to school with won't leave me alone?

So recently a guy I used to be in my middle school class added me on fb.
I've never spoken to him for spoke when in school before, I just knew of him. but he's now messaging me Everyday on fb..and also keeps saying everyday how we should meet up :/ but I ignore the question as I don't want too.

And I'm getting fed up with it all,
I feel like I'm being mean because I don't really like him in that way, but I'm not a to tell him straight up go away or no,
So I've tried ignoring a couple messages, but If I don't reply within 10mins I'll get a random message or a smily face..sent through, And then another if I don't reply to that.
And it's kind of creepy now. As at first I didnt mind the odd message but it's everyday and for ages too.

What can I do?
I'm not wanting to lead him on either. But not wanting to be mean.



This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment