Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend is too damn NICE. Help!

We've been together nearly a year. At first I thought it was great to be with such a laid back and docile guy
Now it's starting to annoy me. He basically does whatever I say. He never stands up for himself. For example if I say something like "I don't really like that t shirt you're wearing" he'll go and change. Not that I'm constantly critiquing him just to give an example! Whenever we do anything he leaves it up to me to decide because 'I know best' apparently.

When we argue he never argues back. He just goes quiet and awkward and tries not to say anything controversial. He never puts his foot down or tells me to shut up (which tbh he should sometimes as I can be quite argumentative) it's like he is terrified that if he raises his voice I'll break up with him!

Even when he is saying nice things or complimenting me it's like he doesn't even mean it its just what he thinks I want to hear.

How can I get it through to him to stop being so nice all the time! I just want him to be real!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment