Pages

Search blog and web

Sex problems with wife

We had anal sex twice, the first one she felt pain. The last one i was more careful, slow but the same way i think she didn't enjoy so much. After that i never asked her again, but i'm very into it. I just used to play with my finger in her anus, she says she loves it but suddenly she saw this video on youtube explaining the health risks of this and doens't want to do it anymore, not even with my finger. I'm very frustated, i want so much to have sex with her butt. I know i have to respect her, she's no bound to do just because i ask. I know everybody will say this: "SO take a **** and stick in your ass, so you will know how she feels." Please guys, i dont' want anybody here telling me that.
What should i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment