Pages

Search blog and web

Can being in love be a curse sometimes?

I think being in love is a great brilliant think but I also think it has some negatives. I was just wondering does anybody else think there is a negative aspect to being in loved ? For instance for me it terrifies me how one person could say something that would rip my world apart, i.e if my boyfriend cheated on me or said he didn't love me id be devastated. I find things a partner says even if its a joke ill take to heart whereas if it was a friend id not be fussed at all. My boyfriend is away for a while and I wont be seeing him for a few weeks and im feeling really **** and sad because I miss him.

These I think are all the negatives of being in love you wouldn't feel if you were single. I love being in a relationship but am I the only one who sometimes thinks being in love can have some negative impacts on your life feelings? of course the pros outweigh the cons




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment