Pages

Search blog and web

I think my friend has a quiet eye on my FWayward man...gut feeling and a bit more...

Well, I guess I will start at the beginning. My story is that my man cheated on me when we were 1st together, for some time, with his ex who he was still in love with but told me he wasn't. I have been through hell with this man and my friends have heard some of it.

Roll on to now. He is a great partner, attentive, loving, but there are many holes in the relationship and we fall out frequently. We have had 2 major splits up to now where I really believed it was over. Wanted it to be over. But we fell back into being back together again. He makes me happy, he loves me how I love to be loved, and we get on brilliant. I believes he loves me a lot.

So, that is the background to the relationship. Now the friend.

I have seen it happen here before...I think...and I have certainly seen it in real life. I think I planted the seed...so what do I do now? Do I just ditch the friend? I don't want to talk to my man in case I plant the seed in his head too...that my friend fancies him and I don't trust her. He should act appropriately, but not sure he will if the seed is planted.

So, this is what happened. On our splits I get worried because he goes to my local pub after work. He works 2 mins down the road from me, lives across town. I have asked him not to, but he does. I worry because it would be a nightmare if he found another gf in my area and I had to see them together at my local. A nightmare due to being so much in love with him. On our last major split it was the same, him going to my local.

I have always thought my friend would be his kind of type, started worrying he would ask her out! I said to her if he ever asks you out for a drink or anything you would tell me wouldn't you. She expressed shock, as you would, and I said well I think you would be his kind of type....though he would probably shag anything with a heartbeat if we were single and he desperate. It doesn't take long for him to get desperate! Anyway, she said yes, course she would tell me and course she wouldn't accept.

Since then I have noticed small things that make it seem like she is interested. All those small things that nag at the gut!

So, anyone experienced this? Do I confront her? That is what I want to do but of course she will deny she thinks of him that way and that will be an end to the friendship.

There have been a few little niggles that have got my gut going, and then a big one which I thought was just a bit odd...which I will be asking her about this anyway when I get a chance.

Do I just now avoid her and ditch her....this is the one I want to avoid. She has been a good friend and our daughters get on well, and, the biggest reason, I will have to explain to my man which will then plant the seed in his head!

I don't think he looks at her in any way at all other than my mate, but if I plant the seed that could all change on our next split!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment