Pages

Search blog and web

Does anyone else ever feel really broody?

I've been going through periods now over the past year or so where I just feel ridiculously broody, like, babies and pregnancy is all I can think about. Happening currently! I'm only 18 so obviously no plans to have babies until after uni and postgrad at the very earliest. But it quite upsets me at times that I have to wait that long.

I just find this so weird though! One moment I'm desperate to start uni and get stupidly drunk in freshers week, the next I want to be pregnant?! It's weird, I know the freedom of the next few studenty years of my life will be really great but at the same time I can't help feeling disappointed that I can't have kids yet. I know a fair few teen parents and my boyfriend, who is in his twenties, has plenty of (older and same age) friends with kids so maybe this contributes. His best friend's girlfriend is pregnant too and I'm so jealous.

Please don't turn this into a lecture on teen pregnancy or anything, I'm NOT going to get pregnant or attempt it or anything like that and I wholly realise it's better to wait for many reasons. I know kids are hard work and not just cute little babies etc, which is obviously a factor in why I'm not going to have one! I just wondered if anyone else ever feels like this...?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment