Pages

Search blog and web

Are they secretly dating each otha?

so I have a crush on this guy. him n this gal are always playin around n talkin 2 each other. they always say they just friends but the way they touch each otha seems more than friends. the guy always slaps the gals butt n they tickle each otha sometimes.

But today i went on twitter n I saw that my crush tweeted the girl n this is what the tweet read: "@(gals username) Well I guess it's not a secret anymore " wiv a blowing kiss emoji. i clicked view conversation but i cudnt cuz the girls account is private n i requested her n she blocked me.

is there any way i can read wat she tweeted to him wivout followin her n are they in love or not?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment