Pages

Search blog and web

Drawing a line text...

Brief background: Broke up with my ex last Sunday after 6 months of seeing each other. She cited that whilst she still liked me, felt that we were different people. She herself admitted that it might just be her scaring herself out of a commitment. She also wanted to remain friends immediately.

Since then, I've tried to give her space and cut contact but she kept texting asking if I was okay and other friendly conversations, which h isn't what I want as I still really like her. I replied as to not appear rude, but once the conversations died then I wouldn't respond.

She text me last about 2 days ago, but I just want to send one last message to let her know my thoughts and draw a line under it. Whether this means letting her go or her coming back, I need a conclusion.

I appreciate I should have nothing to do with her, but I need to do this. Please advise on how to improve the message I've composed:

"Hopefully you understand why I've been a bit silent for the past few days.

You know where I stand, how much I like you and what I want.

You mean the world to me so I refuse to cut you out of my life. However, I need some space as everything is still so raw.

At present, I'm one slip in composure away from turning up at your door armed with a romantic poem, a dozen red roses and an unhealthy amount of Chinese Takeaway (her favourite food).

I don't agree that we should have stopped seeing each other as there is something there between us. But it is your decision and I have accepted that.

You finally deserve to put your own happiness first, which is what I want for you"

I know this doesn't conform to male 21st century dating rules, but she needs to know why we can't be friends at this moment in time.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment