Pages

Search blog and web

Would you judge a girl if...

Would you judge a girl you were seeing if she had unprotected sex with you fairly early in the relationship?

There was a misunderstanding - the first time, he entered me and I stopped him after a couple of minutes and asked him if he had any condoms. Then he put one on and came with the condom that time. Then the next time (the same night) he came on my stomach. Then the third time (still the same night) I let him enter me without a condom thinking that he'd either put one on soon or pull out when he thought he should... but instead he stopped mid-thrust and asked me "are you on birth control?". I said no, and he jokingly said "you could have told me!" and went to get a condom. I was too embarrassed to explain that I didn't realise he'd assumed I was on the pill, since I thought I'd made it clear that I wasn't the first two times.

Would you judge a girl who did this? Would you think she was loose with her body and did this with a lot of guys?

(I know, I shouldn't have been having unprotected sex anyway. I feel really irresponsible for it.)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment