Pages

Search blog and web

Some will remember.

Okay, back again....

So, it has been a while since I have been back here. Some members may remember my last thread, some may have never heard of me. It has been about a year since I posted last and am seeking some advice.

Since Aug. 2012 my wife has started going to the doctor for depo shots to ensure she does not get pregnant. Which she wouldn't anyway because you have got to have sex for that to happen, right? We are intimate maybe once a month if I am lucky. Once a week is how often we used to but she says it is because of the depo. I asked her to changed medications and she either A. doesn't care, B. completely uninterested or C. is sleeping with someone else. I know the answer to this is obvious. She makes me seem like my requests for sex are such a chore and says okay tonight or this weekend or whatever and never follows through. I give up on asking her. I could take all the blame here and say that I have been angry with her since she has outright refused to have any children and told me to never bring it up again. She stays in our bedroom watching TV, while I just avoid her in the garage. Sometimes I feel guilty for not spending any time with her but then when I offer to watch a movie together or go out she says she doesn't feel like it. She often goes to her friend's houses (male and female) and when I call she lies about where she is or simply says at a friend's. The only bills she needs to pay are her car note and her cell bill. She makes plenty of money to cover those two per month but somehow manages to miss car notes for a few months and then needs me to bail her out financially. I barely have any extra money after working from 100 to 140 hours every two weeks. Her last car note is coming up, so I offered a suggestion that she help me with the other bills with 75% of what her car note was and she wanted to only help me with what amounts to 50% of her car note. She says she wants breast augmentation but I don't see a point in it as I love her body the way it is. Any advice?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment