Pages

Search blog and web

new here, need someone to talk to :(

Hello all. I am new here and am glad to have found this place. Sorry this is so long but i have no one to talk to and i am at my wits end. I have been married 2 months as of 2 days ago and i am already ready to jump ship. and its not because i dont have what it takes to be in a long lasting committed relationship. its because my husband is an *******.... let me explain

I am currently four months pregnant and my husband is just about the least supportive person on the planet. This pregnancy is a lot harder on me than my first one because i was involved in a major car accident in march of 2012 and my back is just in bad shape. I was quite surprised at the amount of pain i was in by 10 weeks of this pregnancy. It was so bad that it scared me and i decided to go to the hospital. I called my husband in a panic because i was scared and in pain and he was so apathetic about the situation. All he did was yell at me "WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?" i was so shocked after he asked me that. i couldnt get past the fact that he just didnt care. his sister ended up taking me to the hospital and when my husband called me i asked if he would go to the hospital with me. i really just wanted him to be there with me. (i wasnt ready for another baby yet so i felt the least he could do since i was bearing his second child was to be with me in my t ime of pain) It was the BIGGEST inconvenience for him to be with me in the hospital. He spent hours *****ing at me because i was gonna be late at the hospital and he needed to go to work tomorrow, etc etc

i ended up in tears and had hospital staff trying to comfort me but i asked them to hurry along with my discharge paperwork because my husband couldnt be bothered to wait. My husband arrived to pick me up and THEN got upset because i wasnt ready yet.

Eventually my sadness about the situation turned into anger and i told him i was leaving him as soon as possible. While i was trying to recover from a panic attack he went and grabbed ALL OF OUR MONEY and hid it from me as a statement that i wasnt going anywhere. which only made my panic attack so much worse...

I was beyond done with him at that point and i am still here a month later because i have nowhere to go. ALL of my friends and family and everyone i know live in houston tx and he has moved our son and myself out to arizona. mom isnt exactly down the street...

Well the past few days have been utter hell. The baby inside me is growing bigger and bigger everyday (thank god!) so he or she is pressing on my sciatic nerve causing me to be in SO MUCH PAIN by the end of the night. i guess he had some rough days at because when i proceeded to ask him to help me with his son because i was in pain he got irrationally upset. He says he is tired of hearing me go on and on about my back pain and he is sick of me constantly asking for help. Basically he is just sick of me. When he got out of the shower i asked him if he was working today and he didnt answer me. he flat out ignored me and i HATE that with a passion (last week he avoided and ignored me for 3 days, it was torture). I demanded to know if he was working or not because i wanted to know if he would be home to help with his son. He didnt answer me and tried to walk out of the door but i stood in front of it and was like "no! i need you to answer me!" for some reason in my head i though t that would make him stop and talk to me. NOPE!! instead he decides to try shoving me out of the way, IN FRONT OF OUR SON mind you. of course i dont want him to leave and not say anything so i am shoving back. and i had a flashback of when i was a little girl and my step dad shoved my mom in front of me while she was holding my little sister...

and i realize i need out ASAP!!!!! my mom is aware of my current situation and wasnt very happy to hear that he got into a shoving match with his pregnant wife. I will admit i have been more whiny than usual and probably shouldnt have been standing in front of the door but i cant be with someone who has the whole "i dont care who you are" mentality. he treats me the same as he does a complete stranger. i want out so bad i cant breathe. My mom is willing to come get me but she cant for another couple of weeks. I have tried and tried and tried to get through to him. sometimes he will snap out of it and apologize. but i have tried a number of different approaches to reach him including trying to explain the pain that i am feeling so he would better understand. the whole time i tried to explain he just kept telling me to shut up over and over again. the amount of times he told me to shut up yesterday was ridiculous. He makes me angry to the point where i am seriously fighting urg es to throw things at him. i hate this feeling :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment