Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend says I'm a bit geeky in bed...lol

So, my relationship with my girlfriend is simply amazing and we enjoy one another very much.

She says she would like for me to be a bit more vocal in bed, as she will occasionally ask me how it feels. She is looking for feedback and input if she needs to change things or if I am not enjoying a particular position or movement.

Thus far I have replied with descriptors such as, Amazing, Excellent, Awesome, Great & Outstanding. :)
She told me this morning she doesn't want me to say those words because they are kinda geeky. She is looking for something a bit more sexually descriptive, but those words just don't seem to come to mind. She gave me one example, like, Oh, yeah...that feels really good.
Anyone else have this problem and any suggestions on things that would be more in line with what she is looking for? :o




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment