Pages

Search blog and web

That feeling is back...

Again.

See older threads for more info if you'd wish.

But, things have been great. So great.

I completely quit snooping. I quit waiting up for him.

If he wants to see me during the week, he'll have to wake me. Which he's been doing.

He calls and txts kinda like the old days. Not too exessively but enough (in my opinion) for us to keep "us" growing since we do work different schedules. The calling and txting kind of turned into a regular schedule on it's own. Sex has been great.

We've spent a ton of family time together. No fighting. Everything has just been so super great.

Until this week. Nothing major has happened. It's just that nagging feeling that something is off and the trust issues are beginning to resurface.

Monday we didn't speak at all because my phone just randomly quit working. Won't charge. Won't turn on.

So I called him on that day (he usually calls me around a certain time on his way into work every day) when he would normally call me. No answer. I thought well, that's odd but went on.

He called me around 6 that evening... which I thought odd, too. If you're use to talking to someone at certain times or whatever and you hear nothing from them would you not worry? I would. Car wreck. Something.

He said he was almost late for work that day and didn't have time to talk. Another something odd. For one, he's never late. EVER. Secondly, he was driving. But ok. I let it ride without saying anything.

The next day he calls at his drive in time and tells me that he left 1.5 hours early. Why? I ask. IDK he says. I was ready and thought I'd head this way. I say, so you've been sitting there in the parking lot, in the horrid heat, just because you were ready early? Yep.

Ummm.... ok? Makes no sense. So I say, well that just doesn't make any sense. He goes on to say come on baby, I didn't go see my girlfriend or anything. I just left early. Ok. Whatever. I let it go.

Wednesday he calls at noon and talks to me during my entire lunch. He NEVER does that. EVER. So naturally the drive in call doesn't happen since we did just talk for an hour. This is the day when I bring up the things that have happened so far in the week and start to feel that "something's up feeling."

On this night his break calls don't take place either. I tell myself that we did spend an hour on the phone so what would we say... really?

He wakes me up on this night and we have sex twice. Score!

Thursday morning the urge to snoop attacks. And so I did. All internet history was cleared. Searches were there... except for one. It was an address search he did on 8/19 (Tuesday when he left early for no reason). He's not aware that I can look at his search history not having to have his phone in my hand.

My guts are churning. He just called again at noon and I didn't take it. Idk why I didn't, I just didnt.

I want this to go away, this feeling that makes a completely rational woman completely irrational.

ETA: The response to my goodnight txts have stopped. I txt and tell him goodnight every night, just as I would say goodnight if he were lying next to me. He always txts back. This week, he's stopped. One day he said sorry I didn't txt back last night, I was on break when you txted and left my phone in the plant. Which he never does either.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment