Pages

Search blog and web

Help me with this Korean girl

Hi everyone, this is my very first post so I hope I'm posting in the right section:)

Basically I met this gorgeous Korean girl about 6 weeks at a social meet up. She's new to London (2.5 months). We got on well and she asked me if I would attending these meet ups again, I said yes. I got her number and we been seeing each other through those meet ups. About 3 weeks ago I ask her out for a coffee and she agreed.

We had good time so we went out for a coffee again the week following and to be honest it was bit boring because we were just sitting there drinking coffee. I invited her to another social meetup and she got bit frustrated toward the end because her English wasn't fluent enough to have a group conversation with other native speakers.

She wanted to walk home instead of getting the bus that night so I walked with her because I didn't want her to walk on the street alone at night and she was feeling frustrated. I was trying to calm her down with some compliments and the fact that it takes time to learn a language which she agreed with me. I also asked her about her life in Korean and we walked for about an hour in total. I had my arms around her shoulder on and off throughout the walk then we both sat down and I was touch her arms and shoulder gently. I joked about her working for me as an account at some point and she might get promoted to being my wife eventually if she's lucky. She joked back by asking if I can buy 100 pair of shoes for her. lol

when I was doing it, I was looking for signs of disinterest or hesitation but there was non, she played it along and it was fun. I kissed her on the cheek toward the end but nothing too sexual but I think it was enough for her to know that I like her. We talked about when we're going to meet again and she asked me if I was going to the friday's event, I said I wasn't sure then we said good night to each.

This is where I'm bit confused and need some advice or pointers. On Friday, I texted her before I got on the train sayin:
I'm on my way
she: I changed her my mind

I then phoned her but she didn't answer but texted back saying:
Im having dinner right now and wats up.

I told her me and few of my friends are meeting up for some food on Wednesday, if she can join us. She texted saying she can't make it because she got a friend visiting from France on that day but she did tell me few days ago that she can do Wednesday so I'm bit confused. I then asked her if she's free to meet me on sunday for some coffee and she texted me back saying she "sorry, will text you later:( "

I texted her back said "ok, no problem:)". Not sure what to do now tbh:S

I told a friend about this and he told me not to chase her, if she's interested she will get in touch with me. What if she doesn't? How long should I wait? She get hit on a lot and had some bad experiences already even thought she's not been her 2.5 months.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment