Pages

Search blog and web

Confused and need clarity

As I have posted previously, my husband asked for a divorce 3 months ago and we are still living in the same home, as we just got the house ready to sell. The realtors came last night to take pictures and get the house on the market. Unfortunately, due to rain and traffic, I was 30 minutes late. I texted my husband to let him know I was running late. When I got there, the realtors already did the photos and my husband signed all his documents. I signed my documents and the realtors left and put the "For Sale" sign on my lawn. Like that wasn't traumatic enough!

Well, after they were gone, my husband stomped around the house, slamming doors and giving me dirty looks. I questioned why he was slamming things and giving me evil glares and he started screaming at me, that I was "unprofessional" being late to the house and continued to call me horrific names :( and told me to stay away from him. I decided to stay in the guest room last night as I just didn't want to be anywhere near him.

This morning, he came into the guest room, apologized to me for yelling and screaming and he wasn't mad at me at all. He was mad that "they were in our home" - meaning the realtors. :scratchhead: Hello???! YOU want the divorce and YOU want to sell the house? So why are you taking your anger out on me? I do not understand why he is lashing out on me? I really need some advice on how to handle this. I am so hurt.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment