Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone else nervous about living with strangers at uni? Or explainin health problems?

Hey everyone :) So I'm about to be a first year for the second time. I had to go home basically after first term as I was too ill to continue. This time last year, I was so excited about uni! However I really did not get along with the majority of the people I was living with... which was a huge shock as I'm usually the kind of person who gets along with most people. My boyf even described the situation as 'bullying' but I dunno if I'd take it that far. However one girl did get really aggressive towards me when drunk, which was several times a week.

But yeah lets just say it really wasn't pleasant, so a couple of months in I only went into my room if I really had to and I practically lived in my boyfriends flat as I got along with his flatmates so much better. However, that's not an option if it happens again, I had to break up with my boyfriend.

I am so worried about having another bad experience with people, either something similar or I dunno ending up with a bunch of recluses who won't talk to anyone or something. Everyone else seems so hyped about uni (like I was last year) how do I stop worrying? I think it's the fact I still have some health stuff going on, and am worried they won't understand (which was the problem with the nicer people I was living with). I'm not even sure if I should tell people or not as telling people last time went so badly.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment