Pages

Search blog and web

Afraid of what is really going on

About 3 months ago I posted a thread about a huge week or so long fight my husband and I had. I left some details out of that thread in order to keep it short and to the point. Recently some of the behavior came back up.

What I left out was my husbands insane anger and some confusing statements he made when I asked him why he was so angry. He kept saying "I don't know. I hear demons talking to me." At first I brushed it off as him trying to scare me and use it as verbal abuse.

So yesterday, I had a busy day ahead of me. I had a job interview for a great job that will allow me to be home more and make more money. I normally get 4-8 text msgs from my husband in a work day. Mostly short msg like : "love u" "how are u" "was up".
Yesterday I did not get one text from him. Even when I msg'd him. I called and no answer no call back. I thought no big deal he must be busy at work or left his phone in the car. So I go to my interview and it went great. All I wanted was to tell him all about it and that I got the job. With my current job I have to drop the kids off at his work, I have just enough time from when he is off and I start to make it on time.

I dropped the kids off at his work and went to kiss hug and tell him the great news and he acted cold and distant. I asked him if he was mad at me he said "I don't know."

While I am at work he calls me. I was on a break so I answered. Off the bat he said "Where are you?" I answered "At work". He asked "Why has your phone in the truck for 30 mins. Don't you start at 4?." (I had dropped my phone in between the seat and console and in order not to clock in late i left it there and got my phone on my first break.) He hung up on me and I went back to work. He later texted me "I hear demons talking to me" When I got home I asked him what was going on he kept saying "I don't know"

He slept on the couch I slept in our bed.

This morning he was all love and kisses. Has texted me 4 times "Love u".

I don't know what to do...:confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment