Pages

Search blog and web

I'm finally going to tell her! :confused:

OK TSR, I've been infatuated with a friend for 4 years now and everytime I see her I want to tell her how much I like her. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it!

I really feel the moment is right now but I really just don't know how! Do I straight up tell her or do I ask her on a formal 'date', do I ask her to be my girlfriend, do I ask her how she feels - or are these steps after one another? :confused:

I've never done anything like this before and we are both fairly closed when it comes to these things, I mean neither of us has ever done stuff like this before and generally evade questions about our love life.

I'm seeing her in a few days time...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment