Pages

Search blog and web

Did I fall out of love with H?

I'm mid-twenties and have been with my H for 3 years now. No kids. Since we got married, he confessed he took me for granted and didn't pay enough attention to me (lack of intimacy and emotional investment). After a couple of years I finally made him realize how bad it was becoming and almost threatened to leave. He did change for better. However, I feel I lost the connection, plus to be with him now I will have to give up a few professional and personal plans I always dreamed about.

I do like him as a partner, I like to chat with him, spend time with him, but I don't desire him in a romantic way right now and often find myself dreaming of being single again. I guess I am too young and maybe I feel out of love. Yes, people say we can work on that, but I don't even know if I want to work on it as I'm afraid I will spend my youth just to figure out he was not the one... Did I definitely fall out of love with my husband? I feel empty with the idea of him leaving my life, but is that love and attraction or I just go used to him and the emptiness would be gone after a year or so?

It does bug me a LOT that I have to leave some of my dreams behind as it involves moving to a different continent to follow him and stay together as a family. I don't want to become bitter in a few years and then there is no way back...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment