Pages

Search blog and web

Do you miss your partner when they go on holiday?

This is such a ridiculous post for me to be making but im feeling truly rubbish! My boyfriend has gone away fro 2 weeks its been a day and im missing him like mad to the point when I actually feel quite teary or upset.

I don't know why I feel this way at all, I love him to bits and he is my world but we are not an over clingy soppy ott couple. We don't get all mushy etc we only see each other once a week anyway and like I said we're not the couple to get overly clingy sentimental.

I really feel really down and unhappy its so silly! Im worried as well I have some bad feeling about his holiday and I don't know why I worry that something horrible may happen to him. Hes also gone with one friend whose single and whose gone to pull and sleep with girls so I don't know if subconscinesly I am worried about that ?

Anyway I suppose what im asking does anybody else feel like this when their partner goes away I feel so clingy and stupid for feeling like this as I never thought id care but I do any tips as to why how to stop feeling like this!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment